Friday, June 19, 2009

I finally cleaned up!


It's amazing what you can do with a clean craft room! I took some time last night to actually clean up my craft room a bit. I had an unnaturally large collection of garbage in there- literally garbage. So many boxes with packing paper and old packaging lying around. I was also able to reorganize a little bit so things like my stamps are much more accessible. I still haven't committed to much permanent storage, so not everything has a home, but I can at least find my desk and most things aren't too difficult to get to! My goal this summer is to turn it into a proper craft room- which includes painting it some girly color and hanging some shelves and probably peg board! I'll be sure to post pics when I finally do!

Here are close ups of the two pages. I'm making my way through the puppy pics I have printed- I have several stacks of photos I want to turn into mini books, as well as a few hundred photos I'll need to go through and decided what to print after that. Thankfully, my photo taking has slowed significantly over the last few months so I have at least some hope of being relatively current with pictures, assuming I get my act together this summer!


Patterned paper from a big My Mind's Eye slab, cardstock is Bazzill, except white = PTI. I used Ranger distress Ink in Old Paper on the edges of the white CS and spritzed it with water to get to fit better with the soft, distressed style of the PP. I'm not sure it's showing up all that well, but the PP has an embossed glittery design on it! I learned I am running dangerously low on Thickers and gold brads- eek!

Dk blue ribbon is SU!, teal is from ribbons and bows oh my.

1 comment:

Leslie Hanna said...

Oh, puppy pics .... what a cutie!